A cornerstone for success in the aviation industry is superior customer service skills. Employers recognize that excellent customer relationship management can potentially boost customer loyalty and increase profitability. People who can deliver excellent customer service are always in high demand. Whether in private, business, or commercial aviation, properly practiced, quality customer service provides each customer with a service experience that will leave a lasting impression and will help set you apart as an elite provider of customer service capable of adding value to every interaction.
Participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will help deliver better customer service outcomes and better understand customer relationships within organizations. You will learn about the role of customers, the impact customer relationships have on your business, how to maximize customer value and improve customer service levels.
Upon completion of this training course in Customer Relationship Management for Aviation Professionals, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of customer relationships
- Identify the components of CRM
- Describe the factors that can cause customer relationships to fail
- Understand the different ways that you as an employee can affect CRM
- Use material to develop a customer-centered approach
- Identify types of customers
- Recognize their potential impact on business
- Understand the vital importance of the customer
- See the value in having excellent customer service
- Identify the factors that prevent maximizing customer value
- Understand how to look at the customer service levels
- Establish if a company is customer-driven
- Identify different customer types and how to interact with them effectively
Participants must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Delivery: The course is delivered at Dynamic Advanced Training, Dubai South, in both classroom and simulated environments.
Duration: One day
Suitability: The training is suitable for managers, leaders, supervisors, and front-line staff that need to manage customer relationships.
Recognition and Accreditation: All participants who complete the course receive a certificate of completion issued by Dynamic Advanced Training.