In civil aviation, 80% of accidents are a result of human error. Crew Resource Management Training for Aircrew – Initial, explores strategies to optimize the use of staff, equipment and procedures to prevent error, and the frequency of accidents, at each phase of flight.
In this course, participants will be introduced to the basic concept of Crew Resource Management (CRM) and its significance for their work on board. You will learn skills, knowledge and behaviours, with a focus on non-technical skills like communication, team-work and decision making, to ensure sound situational awareness and problem solving. These factors can critically influence safety on board and enhance the efficiency of a flight for pilots, cabin crew, and staff who work in either flight or ground operations.
Both theoretical and practical training will be supported by realistic scenarios in real-to-life training environments.These authentic group exercises will strengthen your CRM skills and awareness.
This course complies with GCAA, EASA and FAA regulations and follows the appropriate regulatory syllabus.
Upon completion of this training course in Emotional and Social Intelligence for Aviation Professionals, participants will be able to:
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Understand, use and manage your emotions
- Verbally communicate with others
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Relate emotional intelligence to the aviation environment
- Balance optimism and pessimism
- Effectively impact others
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Know various forms of body language
Participants must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Delivery: The course is delivered at Dynamic Advanced Training, Dubai South, in both classroom and simulated environments.
Duration: One day
Suitability: The training is suitable for managers, leaders, supervisors, front line staff.
Recognition and Accreditation: All participants who complete the course receive a certificate of completion issued by Dynamic Advanced Training.